Thursday, July 23, 2009

Are we there yet?


No doubt, I'm going to get really boring over the next few weeks, months (dare I say years?) because my book is finally on the shelves. I also got word last night (late last night) that Barnes & Noble will carry an e-book version of Past Imperfect for sale. Good reason to get an e-book reader, especially since you get six free books with download of their FREE ereader software. I've asked whether or not my book will be available for Kindle, but no word yet, so that gives me one more reason to write about my book again. I know. I know. I'm going to become very boring very quickly, but, hey, if you can't bore friends and readers, what joy is there in life?

I checked the ranking and it's at 115,112, which is a huge surprise to me, but no doubt I'll end up in the millions in ranking soon enough. Now it's time for me to get back to designing postcards and writing before time for me to work.

That is all. Disperse.

No comments: