Friday, September 24, 2004

Quick shots


Welcome to a new visitor who has decided to stick around for the fun (which has been sadly lacking of late), [info]picturebabe.

In other news, I have been hired as the new horror host on Bella Online on my own horror literature page. It will take a bit of time to get it all organized and go thru training, but let me know your favorite hisses and kudos and I'll check them out. After all, it is all about the readership.

Happy Yom Kippur to my Jewish friends and Blessed Mabon to my Wiccan friends, and to the rest of you...have a happy whatever.

Oh, and there is a news flash. The [info]uniqueluddite has succeeded in beating me at Scrabble in our first game together. He knows as many words as I do. And the follow-up game is being hard fought at this moment. Gods, but I love a challenge.

That is all. Disperse.

No comments: