Thursday, December 09, 2004

Another week is...


...to a close and I have plans for the weekend for the first time in a long time. I'm going to Colorado Springs to see my favorite Unique Luddite and have lunch and then on to Elementalmuse's so we can get ready to go to an initiation. Then Saturday morning a friend is picking me up to take my ham radio operator's exam and then we're going to have lunch and celebrate, maybe even get a chance to sit and talk for a while. Saturday night Elementalmuse, CreamyReamy and I are going to go out on the town and I have suggested going to a karaoke bar because I've never tried it. Don't know how much time that will take out of the evening, but as long as CreamyReamy keeps his word and feeds me a great Philly cheese steak sandwich I won't quibble. I'll wend my way homeward back into the snowbound mountains along the dragon's ice-scaled back over Berthoud Pass and to my more than likely snow buried cabin and back into my comfy womb of silence and peace, so the continuation of So you want to be a writer will appear when I am back home safe and sound after my hedonistic, pleasure-filled weekend. Emails will be answered when I get back.

In the meantime, have a good time. Kiss someone just for fun. Let the people you love know it. And have fun this weekend. You never know when you will get another one.

That is all. Disperse quietly to the left with a smile.

No comments: