Sunday, September 03, 2006

Living Voices


Two years ago I toyed with the idea of setting up a new ezine, one that would feature and preserve living history. I still don't have the time to devote to a magazine, but, as I have said many times, there may not be a tomorrow and what is important is living and doing today. This moment is what is important. I'm not toying with the idea any longer.

It will take some time to put together guidelines and mission statement and a business plan, but I've decided there is no time like the present. So, to that end I have decided to launch Living Voices magazine in January 2007 as a monthly magazine. Fiction and nonfiction will be about people, a way to preserve the living voice of our age and the generations just past. Living Voices will be the voice of the past, the present and the future. Keep an eye here and on writing communities for news and updates.

Those of you who are writers are welcome to begin submitting once the guidelines are up. In the meantime, keep writing and don't stop. It is your living voice I want to preserve.

No comments: