Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Yes, I remember her


I was watching The Exorcism of Emily Rose again and thought I recognized the actor who played Emily Rose. I did. She is Dexter's sister, Debra. Looks like she has found a niche in mainstream horror. She's quite the versatile actor.

Lots of memories are bobbing up to the surface with everything that has happened in the past few days so I decided to check back a year or so and found what I had suspected--revision of history. Comments have been deleted as well as my membership in . Considering who made the comments, not to mention the content of said comments, and who created the LJ community for writers, I am not surprised. Par for the course. Funny thing is that with everything going on with my parents things like this assume their natural level--lining the garbage can.

That is all. Disperse.

No comments: