Friday, October 12, 2018

Glyphosate causes cancer?

Since I am retired (for now) and watch TV on occasion when I'm not putting together puzzles, doing laundry, and rectifying my physical strength, lawyers are advertising for people who work or have worked with Round Up and have been exposed to glyphosate. It probably is the frequent incidence of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Imagine that! I only mention this because I have been writing about the negative effect of glyphosate (sometimes misspelled) for over 2 years. Were you listening? Probably not. But I bet you're interested now that makers of Round Up have to pay millions (and even billions) to compensate the family of those people who have been impacted by the glyphosate because the Europeans have designated glyphosate a probably human carcinogen. I knew that over 2 years ago and said so loudly, writing frequently about glyphosate's negative effects.
When an amateur writer and reporter tells you about the problem, maybe you should listen. I often am ahead of the AMA and other corporations and businesses in pointing out the dangers. You will eventually read in the news that chemotherapy and radiation therapy are not helping cancer victims. I'll tell you as soon as I notice – and likely already have written about the dangers. Keep reading. You may find out first here when I notice and I have no compunction writing about it. Don't worry. I won't censor myself when it comes to my public views. You will see me as you choose to see me through the lenses of your own experience and background. You always do and have.
That is all. Disperse.

No comments: