Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Review: The Magnesium Solution


I received this book through UPS yesterday and read through it last night.

I was concerned about a resident here who was told she had to lose weight and take diuretics or go to the hospital. I bought this book to let her know about the options for treatment, options I myself had refused, and suggested another method for treatment instead of the course her doctor put her on. Now, I choose to publish this review here and on Amazon and let people know there is much more to their physicians' treatment and options that lie before them.

Once again I take to the Internet to publish this review and sound the call that we are all willing to take treatment into our own hands. I stand up and speak out, give them a voice in their own treatment. I am their advocate -- and yours -- and will continue to speak out from what I learn and what I know.

Dr. Jay Cohen, the author of this small book, deserves to be heard. You can buy his book on Amazon or anywhere his book is sold. This, too, is in your hands and you have control. I am only a guide along the path of life showing you the way.

This book, small though it in size, was published through the auspices of SquareOne Health Guide and is available to you wherever books are sold, like Amazon. Purchase it for yourself or check it out at your public library.

Dr. Cohen's biography is listed in the back of this book and he can be found on Amazon or throughout the Internet and his credentials are quite impressive. He, like Dr. William Davis, who wrote the "Wheat Belly" books are both available to you through Amazon and other venues. Search it out, read the book, and spread the word. This review will remain for you to read, copy, and share on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and Good Reads, or wherever you believe it will do the most good for you and for others.

Dr. Cohen's experience and expertise are listed in his book and you will be able to disseminate the word wherever you choose. I will do the same. I am after all in college now in order to take up the mantle of being your advocate, your voice, and continuing my work on your behalf though I was forcibly retired by my supervisors. College is my first step and I will continue to be your advocate, though I will not continue as a medical transcriptionist since my job has been ended and my contract canceled.

Dr. Cohen's book is small but full of information that we, the people, have been unaware of until now. I applaud Dr. Cohen's desire to get the news out where we, the people, can purchase his book and avail ourselves of its good news.

Good news The Magnesium Solution for High Blood Pressure is indeed and I place it here for all to see, marvel, and read for themselves.

I have heard about the deficiency of magnesium and the use of magnesium to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) since I was in the hospital after my trek from Colorado to Ohio on a bus. My family has decided against supporting me, but I am not daunted as I was when my mother threatened to disown me over 40 years ago when I decided against pursuing a career in the Air Force or the military because she said, "Only whores and tramps go into the military." I was afraid of being disowned and I am no longer afraid of being disowned. My siblings have disowned me because of what I write or, as BB says, because of my mouth. I did not die when Beanie left me a message on my phone and told me not to contact her. The ever again was implied but I am not afraid and will continue to speak out and stand before the world to speak for others.

I will also take to Twitter and spread the word as well. I will not stop until I am elected once my college career has launched me on my third career in politics. Until then, I will continue to speak out in print and spread the word as an advocate for you and for the voters of the state of Ohio where I currently live. You may vote for me or contribute to my coming campaign as you choose. This is just one stop I will make as I proceed forward with my continuing education and publication.

When I was in rehab, I was told I was hypertensive and the drugs they gave me had horrible side effects. I refused to take the drugs and refused to subject myself to further drugs, deciding to treat myself with natural means. To treat the constipation and the even greater hypertension, I refused treatment. I chose instead to drink prune or apple juice three times daily and thus the bloody constipation ended. The magnesium came later as I published in my post yesterday detailing BB's high blood pressure and the Mushroom and Beanie's migraine headaches. I have since continued to help a fellow resident (in fact several residents) treat her hypertension, weight gain, and diabetes with the information in this book and the words I have printed out and given to them.

Dr. Cohen, like Dr. William Davis of the Wheat Belly series, has done his research and published his work in this book. I strongly suggest you buy the book, borrow it, or get it at Amazon for your Kindle reader. Read it for yourself. You will thank me and you may also share the book however you choose. The book, short as it is, is as necessary for you to read and use as you will. I have bought and sent to friends and relatives "The Wheat Belly" books and will continue to do so as I have. I do not have a job and cannot afford to buy you all this book because my income, such as it is, is meager. I merely point the way, and hope you will buy or borrow the book for yourselves. You will not be sorry.

Aside from the story of how Dr. Cohen came to write this book and why, you will be grateful to him, as I am, and spread the news. Dr. Cohen's background and mission is clear -- to acquaint you with the facts about magnesium and why you need it. Theraworx, as I outlined in yesterday's post, is a quick and efficacious way to get magnesium into your body without the bother of taking pills and having to deal with the usual method of getting magnesium into your body where it will have to deal with assimilation and bio-availability. Theraworx eliminates the usual method of swallowing a pill and is as efficacious as Dr. Drew Pinsky outlines in his television commercials. His foam is absorbed quickly into the skin (transdermal) and is incorporated into the body through the skin. What better way for your body to get the magnesium necessary to your health? You can still buy and swallow the pills and deal with the usual side effects of choosing which version of magnesium will work for you, but I am certain that applying the Theraworx foam is the quickest, safest, and best way to get magnesium into your body. Sally, my friend here at Messiah Community also soaks her feet in Epsom salts, which also contains magnesium, and gets magnesium through the use of Theraworx and the Epsom salts and her magnesium levels are increasing. She will not go to the hospital to continue treatment since she has found this way of supplementing her magnesium.

Though Dr. Cohen did not suggest Theraworx or Epsom salts, he would applaud the use of Theraworx and Epsom salts as I suggested to get the necessary magnesium into the body. Sally will eventually have to transition to taking magnesium supplements (or not) in order to continue her treatment. Whatever works -- for her and for you. The point is that she is getting sufficient magnesium to satisfy her physician's treatment and that is enough -- for now.

I give Dr. Jay Cohen four stars for his book, "The Magnesium Solution", and encourage you all to treat your hypertension (migraines, etc.) by increasing your magnesium levels. Doing so will extend your life, stave off strokes and damage to your body and organs, and see you well on your way to health and a long life.

That is all. Disperse.

No comments: