Monday, November 04, 2019

Power your house with dirt


A couple of days ago I proposed an alternative to solar and wind energy; I said use human (man) power.

Just today, I read about a man who was being hounded by his neighbors because he was powering his house with a device he uses that employs wires stuck in the dirt. Mr. Joseph Wilkerson isn't the first to cut his energy bills by this method; he learned it from someone else in his community who shared the secret with him for saving his daughter from drowning when she broke through an icy lake and plunged in. It was a good thing Wilkerson heard her and was able to pull her to safety. Actually, it was his dog that heard her and led Wilkerson to where she fell through. He pulled her out. Where is a St. Bernard when you need one?

Wilkerson had already crossed paths with Mr. Harris who wasn't upset about the electric company because his friend who lived high up in the mountains already had his earth-powered generator in place and had shared the secret with Mr. Harris who eventually gave the secret to Wilkerson who put over $25,000 into researching the device and wants to make some of his money back now that he no longer has to pay exorbitant rates to the electric company.

I have no dog in this race and I did not buy Wilkerson's plans or put any money into this earth-powered generator, but I will still tell you about it. You can choose to contribute to Wilkerson's plans and pay his fees, but I prefer to give the information to you so you can choose which way to go for yourself.

I have done some surfing on the web and have come up with the news that MIT has teams of scientists who are researching and putting their energy into bacteria-based electricity that is available to anyone who has two wires to stick into the ground or at least a septic tank generating a whole lot of bacteria underground. MIT engineers have come up with a plan to increase the electrical output of their device and a way to boost the bacterial output of the ground and the electricity that goes into the ground every time the lightning strikes the ground.

You can save money on your electric bills and even sell your electricity back to the electric company when you have the device installed and are making enough electricity to power your home and sell back to the electric company -- or get a check in the mail or a credit on your bill when the electric company realizes that THEY owe you money instead of the other way around.

MIT engineers are also working on way to turn their bacteria-generated electricity into batteries and power the neighborhood, city, or state where you live, but it's not there yet.

I propose there are many people out there with the brains and ingenuity to figure a way to generate electricity sooner than the MIT engineers -- or not. Either way, it is your choice. Do or do not do, as Yoda famously said to Luke Skywalker.

I am a tattletale; ask my siblings. You will not have to ask; mention my name and they will tell YOU that I am a tattletale and tell all their secrets to the world. I'm a writer after all.

The link to the previous post can be found on this website or you can click on the link here. I am all about helping people. I am a tattletale after all. I have given you the information you need and you can decide whether to share my information or pay Mr. Wilkerson for his plans. Your choice.

That is all. Disperse.


No comments: