Sunday, April 05, 2020

Keep this planet alive and well

I am sequestered like everyone else in the country. I have changed my ways too. I wash my hands every time to keep my bodily fluids from getting all over others and I keep my trash cleared away as well. I also keep washing my utensils, like the plastic containers and the plastic cups and such, cleaned as well. I am keeping myself clean (I usually do) and cleaning my apartment and my things, such as doing laundry, up to date. I must now keep myself clean and organized -- as everyone else does -- and I used essential oils, a practice I got into many years ago and one that I keep up to date.

I use Aura Cacia and other reputable essential oil retailers because I must keep myself clean and healthy. I will maintain my health as long as I can, keeping myself to myself as long as possible in order to keep from getting the coronavirus that has so many people changing their ways and keeping close to home. Good thing I do not have to get to work or wear a mask or search out the nearest portable lung for myself since I have not come down with the virus.

I think I was planning on getting (or at least keeping myself from getting a pandemic) like coronavirus or something similar for years. It's a good thing I changed my ways years ago and have kept myself from getting more than the flu or some other infection for years. Good thing I keep myself away from illness and have kept up the practices so that I am not going to end up sick or ill from some other preventable disease.

I'm not touting my personal health practices, like using nontoxic cleaners or toxic cleaning supplies,
but you might want to consider changes to your toxic cleaning supplies by checking things out at Grove Collaborative or something similar, something more earth-friendly and/or health conscience and sticking with it long after we have put the pandemic behind us -- or at least not hiding your symptoms and illness from others -- or misdiagnosing your illness and telling those around you that you are not at risk of infecting yourself and others and then infecting them. Keep the planet, this Earth, uppermost in mind and the inhabitants (like the wildlife) in your thoughts and in your heart. We do not want to be the next great extinction on the list, like the dinosaurs, and the many animals we have abused and continue to abuse during our lifetimes. We do not want to continue to abuse this planet or its inhabitants and tick them off the list as we will ourselves end up being -- extinct.

I'm not going to be ticked off the list nor will I be extinct this time around.

That is all. Disperse.

No comments: