Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm going to the Taj Mahal at last


I got an email this morning I deleted and then glanced at the subject line before it went to the trash. It didn't seem to be spam, but you never know. Never one to take chances where my writing career is concerned I looked in the trash and it wasn't spam; it was from the editor of the Taj Mahal Literary Journal to reprint an interview I did with horror writer Simon Clark. Will wonders never cease?

I checked them out and the journal is published on paper (the finest kind, according to their information) and they want to reprint the article for their June 2005 issue, which is compiled, edited, and printed in India. I will be among international writers in English with a very wide distribution. I'm excited. Talk about exposure. I couldn't get more exposure walking naked down Wall Street in New York City after the closing bell.

Okay, so I won't actually get to go to the Taj Mahal and see the marble monument to a beloved dead Indian maharani, but this is the next best thing.


No comments: