Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I have been damned


I am constantly fascinated by the people who read my journal and by the people who trawl for dirt. When I earlier posted the You Are Damned website because I found it interesting I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before one of the shadow lurkers would come out of hiding just long enough to send their love. I was not to be disappointed as one person proved. You will find me by my real name, Jackie Cornwell, on the wall of the damned, courtesy of said lurker, whose personal proclamations say it all.

Thank you, lurker, for proving me right. Too bad you have the wrong end of the stick--yet again. You have to wonder about someone who has only two friends on their friends list, one of whom is a known lurker. It does, however, prove that I continue to be a source of interest to you and your shadow lurking cronies. All I can say is: read on.

That is all. Disperse.

No comments: