Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Waiting


Holiday cards are out and some people have let me know they received my little art project. I don't know if everyone received their card, but I'll wait to hear from them.

Waiting is a theme these days. I'm currently waiting for the key lime cheesecake I made last night to be ready to eat but it still has 10 hours to go. I'm waiting to hear from my parents about my Dad's visit to the doctors at the James Cancer Center. No word so far. I haven't heard from Beanie about her colonoscopy, but I am reminded of waiting to hear about a very close friend's visit to the lizard nearly two years ago. He was fine. I'm sure Beanie will be fine, too, but I still have to wait for the news.

I'm waiting to find out if I will be able to go to the Xmas party for the ham radio club but I won't know about that until tomorrow. A publisher promised to get back to me this week on another book I have making the rounds and I'm still waiting.

And I'm waiting to get enough rest to tackle another 14 hours of work but sleep is hard come by right now and there are other concerns on my mind. I hate waiting.

That is all. Disperse.

No comments: